Friday, October 12, 2012

Capybaras Jungle

I know that I have had a ton of posts lately with the 31 Day Challenge, but I really just wanted to do a manicure for myself.  I wanted something that felt like Halloween and didn't have any restrictions.  I also wanted to play with a beauty I won recently!


*1 coat Sally Hansen Hard As Nails base
*2 coats Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out
*3 coats Wet n Wild 9.0.2.1.Orange
*1 coat Enkelini Capybaras Jungle
*1 coat Out the Door


I started out with a simple intent of just the Black Out cream with the shimmery 9.0.2.1.Orange as an accent.  A part of me wishes that I could just leave well enough alone and stop.  But I can never help myself!  I had to add something, and it felt like it needed to be glitter :)


Warning: this is about to get out of control!  I am so in love with this beauty that there are probably a lot more pictures in this post than there should be.  I added a jump break for you so you can choose to see them all or not (but you really should!).


Now, I never know when to stop, but this time I am so glad I don't!  This glitter is amazing!  You can see some of the colors in the bottle and on my nail in the picture, but they are so much more gorgeous in real life.  One of the best parts of this polish, besides the color shift, is that it dries smooth!  Glitter, even when it is fine, never really feels like a nice shiny cream does on the nail, but this one totally did!  I added a quick dry for protection and shine, but it isn't necessary if you're not a fan. 


This color shifts from a deep magenta-purple into a teal-green.





 





This is my first polish from Enkelini, and I won it in a giveaway, but I know it will NOT be my last!  The quality is amazing and the pictures online just can't do justice to this beauty (though I clearly tried).  Head over and snatch this one up--trust me!  I'm excited to try it out over other colors...I'm thinking purple next!




No comments:

Post a Comment