Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Haute momma

So, what I actually wore today was China Glaze Some Like It Haute.  This is yet another gem that my mom gave me for Christmas.  I am a blessed girl!
I had been eying this polish for a long time and am in love with it!


*1 coat Hard As Nails Hardener
*1 coat Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out
*1 coat China Glaze Some Like It Haute
*2 coats Hoof Lacquer

In the bottle this looked black to me, so I layered it over Black Out.  When I did that, something interesting happened.  The contrast became very clear, showing Some Like It Haute to be a very dark charcoal gray micro glitter packed with silver shimmer and small silver holo hex pieces.  It. Is. Amazing!  I am kind of in love with this one.  Pictures can't do it justice!


 
Ignore those tips that took a beating when I went back to work today.  I could not keep my eyes off of my hands.  It is almost like a galaxy nail with one brush stroke.  Gorgeous in the sun!  I like dark colors like this best on shorty nails and am so sad to see it go for another challenge mani!  Not that something awesome isn't coming, but this beauty has me hooked right now!  Do you have any polishes, even ones you really wanted, that just blew you away on the nail?

No comments:

Post a Comment