Saturday, November 3, 2012

Glitter Goblin

I think that the 31 Day Challenge ruined me! I used to be pretty good about getting a post up once a week, and really lucky if I got 2 in. It's only been one day between my last post and this one and I'm itching to change my polish and get back to writing!
I've had a lot of work to do lately and not much sleep, so I'm rocking my little moustaches still, but I have this little beauty that I used last month and never posted. I was so excited to find the China Glaze Wicked collection at a Sally's near me. I had to make some hard choices and force myself to show some self-control, so I only picked up Make a Spectacle and Glitter Goblin. Love them!
I needed something simple and Halloween-y after a few challenge manis, so I went with this beauty over Black Out.


*1 coat Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener
*2 coats Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out
*1 coat China Glaze Glitter Goblin
*1 coat Seche Vite


It's it a beauty?  This is just one average coat--not thick, not thin.  This clear base is full of orange and silver holo glitters.  As you can see, it's pretty dense, but not so much that you can't layer it.  I wish I had a good place to take outdoor photos because this is awesome in the sun! 


 


Ugh, that delightful red stain is from Danke-shiny, so ignore that and just look at that glittery goodness!  I like how dramatic it looks with the cream finish of Black Out for contrast.


This one shows off the holo on my nail better.  Did you grab this polish?  Are you as impressed as I am?  What have you paired it with that looked cool?  I'm pretty convinced that this isn't really a "Halloween" glitter, but an "I can still wear it because it's fall-ish" glitter.  Expect to see it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment